The Change We Make: LEAH's impact report
We are proud to launch LEAH's annual impact report for the financial year 17/18, which sets out the difference our work makes to the lives of isolated ethnic minority adults in South West London.
The report highlights key achievements in the year, including that we:
- Grew the number of clients receiving our 1:1 tuition service by 10%
- Doubled the number of community classes we offer
- Launched our 1:1 service in Hounslow, developing new relationships with referrers and funders
- Supported 146 clients 1:1 in their homes, 128 clients through small group community classes, and trained 37 new volunteers.
- Enabled 100% of our 1:1 clients to make a significant improvement in their English, 93% to become more self-confident and 90% to increase their knowledge of local services.
- Improved the way we track clients progress to services beyond LEAH, and enabled 19% of our 1:1 clients to move directly to college and 34% to a LEAH class.
You can also read some of the supportive feedback we received in the year from our fantastic referrers, partners, volunteers and other stakeholders, including our favourite: "LEAH is providing an amazing service to our residents" (Advocate, Modern Slavery Response Team, Hestia).
Read the full annual impact report here: LEAH Annual Review