Learn English at Home only exists because of our loyal and amazing clients, volunteers, referrers and supporters. You are at the heart of everything we do and this is why we are committed to supporting you.
Depending on how we work with you, we use the personal data you give us to provide you with LEAH's services and/or to update you on our news and events.
We at Learn English at Home promise to:
- Be clear about how we will use your contact information when you give it to us
- Use your details only in the way that you have agreed with
- Hold your personal data securely
- Keep your details as up to date and as accurate as we are able
- Securely dispose of your personal details a maximum of six years after we are last in touch with you
- Make it simple to let you choose how we contact you or to choose that we stop contacting you
- Where we use services such as MailChimp, make sure we are confident about their data promise and processes
- Never use your contact details to put pressure on you to make a financial gift to LEAH and if anyone does not want to give or wishes to cease giving, respect their decision
- Give you sight of files held in your name (you’ll need to make a request in writing)
- Never sell your personal details or swop them with any other organisation
- If you are a client, we may want to involve another organisation in supporting you, but we will always ask you first before passing on your details
- If you are a client or a volunteer, and we have concerns about criminal activity including abuse, we have a legal obligation to pass your details to the police or local authority without your consent. In this case we will follow the law, keep clear records and inform you where we are able.
If you ever have any questions about how we use your data, or if you would like to change how or when you hear from us, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Phone: 020 8255 6144